Hey there lovelies! I’ve been brain storming and thinking about all of the little things I want to work on- personal goals, surrounding the blog, Nate & I, our home, etc! Feel free to leave feedback. I welcome it, of course.
++The Blog & Social-Media
1. Comment more on other blogs.
2. Consistently comment on my top reads vs. thinking I have nothing to contribute or that the blogger gets so many comments already that mine wont matter.
3. Participate in Fill in the Blank Fridays
4. Do my first giveaway- any suggestions?
5. Purchase sponsorship from a favorite blogger to gain some readership- but which?
6. Start accepting sponsorship of my own after gaining at least 100 readers via Google Connect!
7. Look for and contact possible sponsors that I’d be interested in working with.
8. Ask permission of local business’ if I may take photos of their establishment and write about them on my blog.
9. Print Moo Cards to have on hand when inquiring if I may take photos of business’ or people.
0. Attend church every Sunday.
1. Become more organized.
2. Find an easy to maintain “work out” or a small activity I can start to do every day that I wont put off.
3. Work on putting my tattoo ideas into visual reality.
4. Maintain my friendships back home outside of Facebook – CALL PEOPLE.
5. Start a couponing system, know what coupons we have, what days are “double days” at the store, etc.
6. Open my cookbooks- cook for fun!
7. Pick up my guitar at least 3 times a week and use online tutorials. (Know of any?)
++Nate & I- Marriage and Fun
1. Take a trip once a month to new places in our home state (yes, like Tieka and her Husband). If, you know, gas ever stops going up.
2. Work on little home projects together.
3. Go out to breakfast before work.
4. Participate in a new activity together- dancing lessons, learning to play instruments together, planting a garden.
++In The Home
1. Print wedding photos for our scrapbook and album. Purchase album!
2. Buy large and small frames for downstairs wall collage.
3. Pick and print photos in those sizes.
4. Sand down upstairs dresser, paint a bright color, and attach new hardware.
5. Visit yard sales in search of some main furniture pieces we’re still lacking.
6. Pick paint color for focal TV wall and left entry wall downstairs. Or possibly a fun wallpaper for the entry wall that will tie into the focal wall!
7. Choose flowers for planting.
8. Plant my cilantro plant.
9. Figure out where we want to plant our garden.
Do you have lists similar to mine? I am crazy about making lists and love the feeling I get after I compile all of my thoughts into an organized system like this. Now- to execute! I’m already well on my way with some of these- just gotta keep it up! My next list? My packing list for Chicago! We leave on the 5th and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve never even ridden in a Taxi, ya’ll. It’s serious like that. Small town girl meets big city, seriously. My eyes are going to be like that of a kid in a candy store. And after that? I can’t even wait to visit New York City. OH man. What I would give to attend one of the fashion blogger conferences there!