This is usually called “Fill In The Blank Friday”, but listen- there was no time for blank filling on Friday. And I really want to start participating! So, here it goes.
1. I am looking forward to Thursday afternoon! We will be catching a flight to Chicago for a long weekend and I absolutely cannot wait!
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is Ah, Bad Girls Club. That is definitely an embarrassing show to admit I like. I’ve actually only watched one season, and I missed the most recent one with a girl from my city on it. But I was slightly obsessed with the season that I did watch.. very embarrassing.
3. My favorite car is the TVR Segaris. I’m from a race town, and in another life I would have known how to build my own engine and enjoyed being elbow deep in grease. When I saw this car in person at the track in my hometown, I fell in love with it and it’s been my “favorite” ever since. It’s just a silly dream. ;] Unless I win the lotto.. then you can bet that I’ll own that car!
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be the weather we experienced in Hawaii on our honeymoon. It was in the 70s-80s with little to no humidity and such a glorious breeze.
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is see/hug/talk to Nate and take a nap. Sleep is the best medicine for me when I’m feeling down.
6. This weekend I have enjoyed girl time with Kristie & Brittany getting our shop on and eating delicious food at The Pub, gone to a fabulous bridal shower for my good friend Phlecia, checked out a brand new pretty little clothing shop, driven around town with my windows down singing as loudly as possible, had wonderful cuddle time/nap with Nate, and a super yummy dinner at BD’s Mongolian Grill. Pretty good so far!
7. If I were a color, I’d be swizzlestick/oasis because, It’s just my all time favorite color! “Swizzlestick” is the name of the color we just painted our office, and “Oasis” was our wedding color. They’re one in the same- a dark turquoise. It just makes me so happy when I look at it.