[Me and Brittany - HI!]
24 Before 25
1. Get another tattoo. (I have it planned- just need to make the appointment!)
2. Have a themed dinner party with friends.
3. Spend time in my hometown with my parents.
4. Go to the beach.
Meet an online friend. – just did this a few weeks ago! But I’d love to meet someone else!
6. Start learning to play the guitar, again!
7. Read at least six books (that’s one book a month.)
8. Have a girly ladies night with the Kentucky blog gals – Kalen, Emmy, Rachie, and Sam!
9. Have regular book club “meetings” with Brittany and Kristie.
10. Taste a few new wines at a vineyard.
11. Dance the night away at another barn dance.
12. Go shopping in Cincinnati.
13. Learn to cook a new dish (or two!).
14. Get my blog office set up in the computer room.
15. Go to Ikea.
16. Finish my window picture frame for the main living room wall.
17. Print enough pictures to fill my photo album that I’ve started.
18. Find the perfect photo album for our wedding photos.
19. Purge my closet and sell a few items of clothing online.
20. Visit my cousin Garrett.*
21. Paint all vintage/thrifted furniture in our house. We’ve been putting it off!
22. Save for clothing I really love – thrift simple things.
23. BUY AN IPAD? (this is probably a dream y’all.)
24. Help to raise money to fight Cholangiocarcinoma on June 9th, 2012 in Lexington, KY!
24. Help to raise money to fight Cholangiocarcinoma on June 9th, 2012 in Lexington, KY!**
*My cousin Garrett is doing better. You may remember me mentioning a while back that he was in a car accident. He was in a coma for many months, and is now slowly beginning to come out of it. I can’t wait to visit him in July. Hopefully by then he will be doing even better. Right now, he is starting to respond a little when people talk to him. He still can’t keep his eyes open for very long though. It breaks my heart that I haven’t been able to be there!
**I am still working on the website for my Father-in-law, PrayingForTim.com. The 5k run/walk event will be held here in Lexington, KY on June 9th of this year. If you live here and you are interested in helping or of course, walking or running, please let me know and I will get you all of the details! This is a great cause for a type of cancer (cancer of the bile duct) that is very, very hard to catch in the early stages and even more impossible to successfully treat.