Hi friends! Today I’d like to introduce you to my featured sponsor, Jessica of Peony! I asked her to share a little bit about her blog and a few other random things - just so you guys can get to know her a little better! Trust me, she’s pretty rad! You’ll definitely want to pop over to her blog and check her out!!
1. Tell my readers in three or four sentences a little bit about you and your blog! Peony is a little lifestyle blog and nothing more than a place for me to collect and share bits of my life as well as things that make me tick. I post about everything from daily happenings, music I’m digging, shoes I have to have, humor and sometimes even my feelings!
2. Share a photo you’ve taken that stands out in your mind as one of your favorites.
This is one of my favorite photos I’ve taken because it’s the view from my room at my parent’s house. It really reminds me of, well, home and summertime. Summertime is my favorite.
3. If you could buy any piece of clothing right now what would it be?
If I could buy any piece of clothing right now it would be this vintage Dior wedding dress. I’m not one of those “can’t wait to be a bride” girls and I’m not getting married anytime soon. I just love, love, LOVE this dress. I actually never thought I’d want a wedding until I saw this dress on Pinterest.
4. How long have you been blogging and what keeps you motivated to continue blogging?
I started blogging a little over two years ago. However, all my posts up until 7 months ago are photoless due to a web album disaster that I’ve been too lazy to fix. I continue blogging for a few reasons: I love having a place to collect and share my words and photos, I love designing how my blog looks regardless of how simple and non-professional it may be and I’ve fallen in love with the blogging community… Well, most of it #hatersgonnahate.
5. What is your favorite DIY project that you’ve tried/done?
I’m not the most crafty person so my DIYs are always on the simpler side. Just recently, though, I found a stick that looks like antlers and created a faux taxidermy mount that I’m obsessed with.
6. Are there any blogs that you read without fail?
There are a few blogs I read without fail. Brissa’s blog, A Beautiful Mess - Those girls are such an inspiration, so freakin’ creative and the whole Tremma love story is too cute for me to even handle.
7. If you could move anywhere, where would you live?
If I could move anywhere it would be somewhere with a sunny, but mild climate. I’ve always lived in Seattle and while I love the constant grey drizzle, something else would be nice for a bit. Oh, and it would have to be near the ocean. Land lock = claustrophobia.
8. Show us your pretty face!
Here’s my face, yo ^^
9. Share a recent Pinterest pin that you love.
One of my favorite pins recently is of this Vintage Jadeite Green Bradley Rhinestone Alarm Clock. It’s already sold from the Etsy shop that was selling it, but I’ve made it my life mission to find one exactly like it. Yes, my life mission.
10. Any inspiring words to leave us with?
I just want to say when it comes to blogging the best thing you can do is be unapologetically you. Not everyone is going to like it and you might get a few unfollows, but those who do like you for you will like you that much more. Oh, and laughter is the best medicine. Duh.
Keep Up With Jessica On: Bloglovin' // Pinterest
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor please pop over to my sponsorship page and take a look at my rates! I’d love to have you! I’m only leaving my free swaps open for just a bit longer so get in on those while you can! =) I’m going to be changing up my sponsorships a bit here soon and working out the possibility of featuring monthly giveaways.
And speaking of giveaways!! Linda won the Casetagram giveaway and has been contacted! Thanks so much to everyone who entered!