1. Jhirmack Silver Brightening Shampoo: This purple shampoo has worked perfectly to remove the brassy/yellow tones from my hair. It smells great and it’s unbelievably cheap too! I think I picked this up for around $5 at Walgreens.
2. Organix - Intense Moisturizing Treatment Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil: I have been using this hair treatment throughout the entire red to blonde process. If I don’t have time to sit down for 15-20 minutes with my hair up in a shower cap/wrapped in a hot towel I will just use it like a regular conditioner and leave it on for 3-4 minutes in the shower. It has worked wonders for keeping my hair healthy!
3. Influenster sent to me. I am so glad I gave this product a shot because it works better at freshening up my hair between washings, it smells amazing, and I’m pretty sure it’s cheaper! This stuff saves me so much time because I only have to wash my hair two or three times a week.
4. Not Your Mother’s She’s A Tease Volumizing Hairspray: As you can see, I’m pretty fond of this brand. Their hair spray is a brand new favorite of mine as I only picked this one up last week. It’s also cheaper than the Tresemme version I was using previously. So far I’m a big fan! It has just enough hold but doesn’t weigh down my hair at all.
5. Rusk Deepshine Oil Protective Oil Treatment: See the tiny little orange bottle in the picture? You probably almost missed it but it’s there! My hair stylist gave me a sample of this months ago. You can see how tiny it is and I still have plenty left - you don’t need to use much! I just put my finger on the end, turn it over, and that’s all I need. I rub it into the ends of my damp hair after I’ve combed it out - making sure not to run the comb back through my roots with the oily product on it. This has definitely helped to keep any frizzy ends healthy and happy.
6. Garnier Silky Secret Leave-In Daily Care Conditioner: After I dry my hair with a towel I spritz a little of this all over it and comb it out. It gets rid of all of the tangles and makes it super soft. When I had insanely long hair this stuff was a must have! It cut down a lot on the time it would take to comb out my hair and on the amount of hair I would rip out trying! I still love using it on the shorter cut. I can tell it makes a difference in how it lays when I blow dry it.
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know if you decide to pick any of them up - I’d love to hear how they worked for you! Also, feel free to tell me about any of the products you’re currently loving. If it smells good and doesn’t cost a ton of money - I’ll definitely be likely to try it! ;]